No edit summary
m (Grivander moved page All For One: Régime Diabolique Second Edition (book) to All For One: Regime Diabolique Second Edition (book))
Revision as of 20:41, 25 October 2020
|Artists||Chris Kuhlmann, Johan Tieldow, Phil Stone|
|Publishers||Triple Ace Games|
|Edition||Savage Worlds Adventure Edition|
|License||Ace (Official Licensed Products)|
|Settings||[[All for One: Régime Diabolique]]|
|Genres||Cape and Sword, Dark, Fantasy, Renaissance|
The year is 1636 and France is a troubled nation. A great and terrible evil gnaws at its core and darkness stalks the land.
All that stands between chaos and order are the King’s Musketeers.
Explore a France of swashbuckling action, powerful magic, daring deeds, courtly intrigue, witty repartee, and vile monsters! The characters are France’s bravest and proudest defenders, the King’s Musketeers. Pitted against them is a plethora of corrupt nobles, black magicians, fell demons, and twisted secret societies. Set at the height of power of Cardinal Richelieu and Louis XIII, All for One: Régime Diabolique mixes the action of literary works such as The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers with horror and intrigue to create a unique, vibrant setting.
- Character Generation: The heart of this setting isn’t the rules or background, but the characters. You’ll find new swashbuckling Edges and Hindrances, as well as rules for Fencing styles and Social Dueling, allowing the heroes to cross swords and wits.
- Fencing Styles: This chapter explores the major fencing schools, salons, and academies in France. Each school has a signature move, allowing you to swash and buckle in style.
- Artes Magica: Magick may be the Devil’s toolbox, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a force for good. This chapter details the magickal traditions and arcane skills wielded by witches and warlocks.
- Gear: From daggers to cannons, every Musketeer needs weapons if they are to fight evil. There is also a plethora of mundane gear and modes of transportation.
- Living in the Era: A look at the age of the Three Musketeers, with sections covering everything from crime to diplomacy, healthcare and warfare, and fashion and science.
- Adventures: Advice for the GM concerning campaign styles and adventure seeds.
- Satan’s Playground: A new campaign area allowing non-Musketeer characters to adventure (or at least try to survive) in war-torn remnants of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Friends & Foes: A large bestiary of secret societies, major characters, stock characters, and monstrous fiends.