From Pinnacle Entertainment Group's Licensing page:
If you’d like to create fan materials for free, you can use the “Savage Worlds Fan” logo below. There is no cost to this, and you don’t need to submit anything for approval. In doing so, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Pinnacle Entertainment Group grants to the licensee the non-exclusive, non-assignable license to reference the Savage Worlds Rule System in their game, adventure, supplement, sourcebook, or other product.
2) The licensee agrees to use, unaltered in size or dimension, the “Savaged Worlds Fan” logo on the front of the game packaging, manual, CD cover, “Splash Page”, or other “front” display.
A high-res PSD of the logo can be downloaded here: Savage Worlds Fan PSD.
3) The licensee agrees to place the following notice in a legible format and a conspicuous location.
“This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.”
4) Licensee indemnifies Licensor, other licensees of the Property, their officers, employees, agents, licensees, and assigns, and holds them harmless against all loss, damage, injury, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, from any breach of this Agreement.
5) The licensee agrees not to reproduce material from the Savage Worlds rulebook or any other copyrighted work without the express written consent of Pinnacle Entertainment Group or the copyright holder.
6) Pinnacle Entertainment Group reserves all intellectual property rights to Savage Worlds, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, hobby game, publishing, entertainment, licensing and merchandising rights.
7) Pinnacle Entertainment Group reserves all rights to its Intellectual Properties, including those used as examples or illustrations in the Savage Worlds rule book, promotional material, or published works. This license does not allow any derivative works based on other Pinnacle products, lines, or properties (such as Deadlands, Weird Wars, Necessary Evil, etc). Neither does the license allow works based on licensed properties published by Pinnacle (such as Lankhmar, Flash Gordon, Rifts®, or any other). The user of the license agrees to be responsible for obeying the laws regarding the Intellectual Property of any other entity.
8) The licensee agrees not to charge or accept compensation for the product in any way, shape, or form.
9) Pinnacle Entertainment Group reserves the right to revoke or alter any aspect of this license as it deems necessary.