Saga of the Goblin Horde (book)
|Artists||Zsuzsa Fige, Zoltan Barany, Eli Kurtz, Frank Turfler, Mohammed Agbadi, Bruno Balixa, Jacob Blcakmon, Caludio Casini, Storn Cook, Marcum Curlee, Gary Dupuis, Peter Gabor, Felipe Gaona, Rick Hershey, Jeshields, Matt Morrow, Widodo Pangarso, Michael Scotta|
|Edition||Savage Worlds Deluxe|
|Settings||The Gobfather, Saga of the Goblin Horde|
In Saga of the Goblin Horde, players take on the role of brutal goblinoid bosses, leading their gangs on a series of insane missions in an escalating war against the humans.
- An introduction to the setting, the goblin tribes, and their main rivals.
- A complete guide to character creation, including 5 races, 41 Edges, and 20 Hindrances.
- An extensive selection of goblin weapons, armor, and knick-knacks.
- 7 new setting rules, including “Like a Boss”, “Meat Shield” and “Shenanigans”.
- An overview of the goblin deities, including the powers and duties of their priests.
- A gazetteer of the region, including a full-page map of the goblin territory.
- The Game Master’s section which reveals the setting’s twists and secrets.
- A 10-episode Plot Point Campaign, 16 adventure seeds, and an adventure generator.
- An extensive bestiary containing over a hundred stat blocks.